1. The special effects were cool.
2. Olivia Wilde was bangin' in that body suit.
3. Whatever the technology is that made a younger Jeff Bridges and was used in Terminator: Salvation to make a young Arnold Schwarzenegger, should be stricken from existence. It always looks fake, which is fine for Avatar, where everything looked fake anyway, but this is a really fake looking Jeff Bridges face to face with a really real looking Jeff Bridges. No dice, guys, no dice.
4. The story was about as interesting as the first one, which is to say, not very much.
5. Half of this movie was in 2D, so why was I paying 5 extra dollars for it?