Comments on watching and making films.

Friday, May 23, 2008

Getting over one hump just means there's a downhill before the next climb.

I know what you're thinking - "He's done. He's not keeping up with the blog anymore."

No, just been REALLY busy with the AFS stuff. Sent off my "rough draft" yesterday to Bryan Poyser @ AFS, to look over. So, for the next couple of days, I get top play catch up with all of the things that I didn't get to do because I was working on the grant application (which includes blogging some older movie reviews I wanted to do, but didn't have the time for).

Also, you'll notice in the bottom left corner of the screen, I am now on Twitter, so you can follow my progress on my films, and in my life (though my life is relatively average, so, don't be complaining when there's posts like - "Eating" or "Working").

Anyways, going to see the new Indiana Jones movie later this afternoon. I'll write a review as soon as I get home. Kind of sucks, though. I wish I got to go to early press screenings like a professional blogger, so I could have my review up before the movie comes out. Oh well, maybe I'll get lucky one day, and Cinematical will call me up and hire me... (that's a hint, in case anyone from Cinematical happens to be reading this).

No comments: