Comments on watching and making films.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Headhunters

Headhunters is the tale of Roger Brown (played by Aksel Hennie), a corporate recruiter who doesn't make near enough money to afford the wealthy lifestyle he leads. In order to do so, he steals high priced art. When a mark shows up in the form of a potential recruit, Roger goes into action, but the man he's trying to recruit, and steal from at the same time, is not who he appears to be.

Headhunters is one of my favorite films of the year, and it is in no small part due to the performances of every single actor in the film. The direction was perfect, the cinematography was gorgeous, and the story was tight. I feel like if I say too much, I might give something away, because this film is built on moment after moment, and I would hate to spoil any of those for anyone. With that in mind, I'll simply say that I LOVED this film, and I think if you watch it, you will too.

No comments: