Comments on watching and making films.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

One Year Later

Today marks the one year anniversary of the beginning of filming on my first, and hopefully not last, feature PHX. The production cycle had its ups and downs, but definitely changed me forever. I will not forget the multitude of lessons learned on that set. I am greatly appreciative to everyone involved, for giving their time and resources to something that was such a long shot.

The film is currently being edited, and while there is no definitive date as to when that will be done, we hope it will be before the end of the calender year. Andrew, the editor, is working on putting together a small look at some of the footage, which I hope to be able to post soon, just to let people know that this thing really does exist and really is being worked on.

No comments: