Comments on watching and making films.

Monday, June 14, 2010

PHX Blog - Saying goodbye is hard to do

Tonight we say goodbye to Matt. He is returning to Nashville tomorrow morning, so that he can teach summer classes at our alma mater. I was talking to Kat the other day, about how long I've known all of these guys, when I realized I have known Matt for 9 years. That's crazy, right? I remember our first semester at Watkins, when we met. My roommate at the time, Tim, became absolutely fascinated with Matt (he has always been an interesting character), and told me that I had to meet this guy. I did, and we've been friends ever since. I love Matt. I would go so far as to say that I love him like a brother. He is an amazing and creative talent. Soft spoken but focused and clear about what he wants. Thanks, Matt, for coming out, and for being a part of PHX. We will ALL miss you.


No comments: