Comments on watching and making films.

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Update

It's been a while since I've posted on here, but its not because of laziness. I've had several personal issues to deal with these last couple of weeks, which all center around my own health and the health of family members. Anyways, I hope to start updating regularly soon. I have a lot of films I want to write up, and I am also in Season 5 of The Sopranos, which I hope to write a little blurb about once I've finished watching all of it.

Indefinable Orbits was supposed to already be started on, but several issues, not the least of which have been health and certain supply necessities, which I am still waiting on, have caused it to be delayed. On top of that, I'll be heading to a camp to do videography for a week, next week. As soon as I get back, I'm going to hit it hard and try and get this thing shot. 

No comments: