Comments on watching and making films.

Friday, June 20, 2008

Katee Sackhoff is "Most Searched"

Katee Sackhoff, of Battlestar Galactica and the apparently defunct Bionic Woman, showed up on Yahoo's "Most searched for celeb's" today. Kind of weird, considering all of the actresses that are usually on that list (women like Angelina Jolie, Lindsay Lohan, Scarlett Johansson, et al.), but I guess this is supposed to be TV specific?

I don't know, I thought it was kind of cool. I've been wanting to work with her ever since I started watching Battlestar. I think she's a phenomenal actress, who's ability to physically emote is just beyond anything else I've seen in most actresses. She's definitely under appreciated, in my opinion, and, often times, put into roles that don't really match up with her talent.


No comments: